how do I get to Bonnyside House?
- please use the unique postcode FK4 2AA. It should take you straight to the house. If it doesnt it will take you to the bottom of the single track road. Simply follow this road, up and over the railway bridge, there will be fields both sides, usually with cows. You will see a gate on the left hand side- drive up the driveway. Bonnyside house is the only house there. If you drive past it keep going up the single track road until you find a suitable turning space- there is a large car park at the top.
where do I go on arrival/collect keys?
- Please go straight to the house when you arrive and someone will meet you and show you how to operate the hot tub, swimming pool, cinema etc. Please make sure you know how everything works- wifi, music!- before we leave as we may not be able to return
whats included in the rental?
- Your booking includes the house and Spa area from 4pm arrival to 10 am departure (9am on a Friday), there is no extra charge for heating or electricty.We supply 1 bag of logs for each of the log burners and one bag of logs for the open fire, additional bags can be purchased at the cost price of 10GBP a bag. We supply kitchen and hand towels please provide your own towels for the Spa area and baths/showers.We also supply the following
-cleaning cloths and supplies
-2 toilet rolls per toilet
-small selection of toiletries
-towels in bathrooms
Who is Bonnyside House suitable for
- The house is large, cosy and comfortable - it is ideal for hen parties family get togethers and special celebrations. The lack of ensuite bedrooms and single beds makes it less suitable for corporate events or singles get togethers. The outdoor facilities are unique with hot tubs, bbq hut, garden room, indoor bar, indoor pool and sauna.
What are the cancellation terms?
- If you have to cancel your deposit is alway forfeit. If you cancel 12 weeks before your stay you will lose the deposit only. A cancellation after 8 weeks you will lose the whole amount minus a cleaning/ laundry/utiliies fee of £800 unless the property can be rebooked.
What if I have a complaint ?
- You must let us know if there is anything wrong with the property during your stay, there is simply no point in waiting until you go home. We have 24/7 contracts covering electrics, televisions, plumbling and cleaning. If something is not working or not to your satisfaction we probably have the facilities to make it right during your stay so let us know! If on arrival you are disappointed with the accomodation in any way we will provide you with a full refund on the spot. Any refund or offer of compensation for services not available must be agreed during your stay, we will not entertain any requests for refunds after your stay when no complaints or requests for refunds have been received during your stay.
where is the nearest train station
- The nearest train station is Camelon about 2/3 miles from the house. Falkirk high and Falkirk Grahamston and indeed Cumbernauld are also only 4/6 miles away.
how close are the cottages to the main house?
- the cottages are the converted stable block of the house so they are close- only a few steps away. They have been converted to maintain privacy- there are no windows facing the house from the cottages and with each having 3 foot thick walls hearing noise is not possible.
how many cars can be parked?
- as many as you need- we have had 30 before with no problems
whats the earliest check in time?
- 4pm is the standard check-in time, 5pm for mid week bookings. We can sometimes arrange earlier check in times.
what time do i need to check out at?
- 10am is the standard check-out time, its 11am on a Sunday and again we can sometimes arrange late check out times.
are bedding and towels included
- all bedding is provided and the beds will be made up for your arrival. We do not provide towels,unless by arrnangement. Please bring your own towels for the bathrooms and hot tub and pool.
what options are there to play music ?
- there are IPOD docking stations, there is also internet for spotify
is there wifi?
are there hairdryers?
- we have some straighters, please use the heat proof mats provided
where is the nearest supermarket?
- there is a small tesco and medium sized coop in the village less than a mile away. Large 24/7 supermarkets can be found in Cumernauld and Falkirk- they also deliver!